"The purpose of my birth is to change the world through my writings."

Monday, October 9, 2023

Home

 He was there,

He was touching me.

Every single moment felt like,

A photo album engraved in eternity. 


He was there,

I held him tight,

There were angels singing,

Ooh la la,

Even in the middle of the night.


He was there,

And it felt like,

I was transported to a divine realm,

It was gorgeous, but I wasn't overwhelmed. 


Because a voice in my head,

Told me he was mine,

And my eyes started to twinkle,

Brighter than the stars that shine.

I could hear the lyrics of the love song,

Which said that he is where I belong. 


I don't know if that voice was right,

I don't know if he will ever be in sight,

But he was there, and now he is gone.

I feel homeless as I roam,

I hope the stars align again, 

For he was my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment